Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!!

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!

Today is my husband's birthday. He is 25 - again! =)

As we celebrate, I am reminded of all the things I love about my husband....

- He is strong
- He is honest
- He is fair - but firm
- He is handsome
- He is funny (at least I think he is)
- He is handy
- He is 'outdoorsy' (except when a canoe is involved)
- He is romantic
- He is smart (but, like me, is out-witted by our children daily)
- He is a hard-worker
- He loves me and our children
- He loves his family
- He is passionate
- He is a man of God
- He is a great father
- He is not patient - but is trying very hard to be
- He is great at Trivial Pursuit and learning the ropes of Scrabble
- He doesn't like to lose - especially at board games
- He knows all the lines to "The Breakfast Club" and laughs himself silly each time he sees it
- He also laughs himself silly at Seinfeld despite having seen each episode at least 10X
- He is a maverick (Hey - John McCain and Tom Cruise aren't the only ones)
- He is brave (my rock)

He is more than words can describe, and I thank God for him each day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment