Friday, May 8, 2009

Anna Video

For Anna's First Birthday, we created a time capsule. This capsule is to be opened on Anna's 16th birthday, April 15, 2024. (We also did this for Paige)

We asked everyone to contribute a little something to the capsule. Some things that people contributed include a letter, jewelry, videos, music from 2008, and a book. I think Anna will be very excited when she gets to open her box! She will see how much we loved her right from the start! =)

Jonathan made a video of Anna's first year titled Unwritten. The song he used is Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. Below is the video. Hope you enjoy!

video

1 comment:

  1. What a great video! Thanks for sharing.
    I took the liberty of adding you to my blogroll that I am just starting. I hope that's alright. Please visit my blogroll if you want to look at the blogroll page. If you would rather not be in it, let me know. Also, if you know anyone else that would like to be in my blogroll, please direct them to my blog. Thanks!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete