Friday, May 29, 2009

Anna Waves!

After a lot of complaining and fretting and crying on my part this week, Anna has done something to bring legitimate tears to my eyes...she waves!!

It may not seem like much of a milestone to most people, but for us, and for Anna, this is a huge deal. She has been kinda, sorta waving for a couple of weeks now, but has just started waving deliberately and obviously this week.

In addition to waving, Anna has also started making some new sounds. Nothing like babbling, but every now and then you will hear a 'ma', or 'beh' sound.

Progress, albeit small, but progress!

Below is a video of Anna waving. Say Hi!

2 comments:

  1. I love Anna. This video is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the waving! Hi Anna!!! And yes, this is a big deal. I have been trying to get Matthew to wave for the longest time. He does it sometimes these days, but not everytime requested. Anna is doing so well!!

    Ria from Bill and Ria

    ReplyDelete