Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Paige!!

Happy Birthday Paige!!

Today Paige turns 3 years old! She is growing up so fast. We often tease that Paige is 3 going on 13.

Paige is such a lively little girl, full of spunk, personality and color. She is independent, curious and a leader. She is clever and cute and funny. She is all girl, yet can keep up with boys. She loves to sing and dance. She loves to wrestle and climb. She loves Dora and Little Einsteins. She has her own sense of style (if you can call it that), and she is cute as can be!

Paige is also loud and mischievous. She is stubborn and disobedient and outspoken. She is manipulative (or tries to be anyway), and she works on her own time schedule.

Paige may be the middle child in our family, but it was clear from the start that she would not be one to get lost in the crowd. She is her own person, and she likes to make herself known (often in a very loud fashion).

Everyone who meets Paige adores her for her outgoing personality, mega-cute crooked smile, crazy hair, and colorful outfit that she is usually sporting.

And as her mother, I admire her because I was always a shy little girl. She helps Charlie be bolder (because he is more shy, like I was) - she is often the trailblazer for the two of them. And, I am sure she will be a inspiration to Anna someday.

Because of her strong personality, though, I do fear her teenage years. She is only 3 and gives us a run for our money...13 is going to be interesting!

We love her to pieces, though! Nobody can make us laugh like Paige does!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I think I have watched AnnaBP's video about 1/2 doz times. Every time I watch, I laugh, ooh and ahhh and tears come to my eyes. She is the luckiest little girl in the world. I am so happy that you and Jonathan are her parents. What a blessing. Thank you so much for sharing. I hate being so far away.
    Love, Aunt Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    I bet I have watched the ABPs video at least 1/2 dozen times. Every time, I laugh, oooh and ahhh, and my eyes fill with tears. God is a god God to give Anna such wonderful parents and siblings. I know about the good times and the bad times, but every child offers that. It just seems that Anna has a special meausre of love to share.
    Aunt Sandra

    ReplyDelete