Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Et tu Mater?

Mater has joined Brutus in the ocean.

It actually happened over a week ago, but I forgot about it until Anna's therapist (who missed last week) noticed that our fish was gone and inquired about.

It's official...we are fish killers. We are not sure what happened to Mater. He seemed so healthy and lively, especially compared to Brutus. But, one afternoon, Jonathan noticed he wasn't moving and flushed him to the ocean. The kids and I were at a birthday party, so there was no farewell ceremony this time - just a quick explanation as to what happened, a few "so sads", and life returned to normal.

I think we will be taking a break from fish for a little while...I think.

1 comment:

  1. I've killed every fish I've ever come into contact with. I hate fish. There so picky.

    ReplyDelete