Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Few Funnies

I love my kids! They are adorable and they make me laugh.

Yesterday, Jonathan was eating some hummus with roasted garlic. Charlie asked Jonathan what the garlic was and if he could try some. So, he gave Charlie a bite, and Charlie declared, with a big smile, that he liked garlic. Then Jonathan told Charlie that garlic is good for his heart. Charlie smiled and said, "Yeah, Jesus likes garlic!" Ahhh....the reasoning of a 5-yr. old..."Jesus lives in my heart. I like garlic and it is good for my heart. So Jesus must like garlic!" Not sure if that is doctrinally sound, but it sure is cute!

And here is a cute video of Anna playing peek-a-boo with Daddy at the park. Please do not be offended by the disgrace shown toward the Red Sox hat at the end of the video =)

No comments:

Post a Comment