Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Pre-School!

There was not an ounce of hesitation as she walked into her classroom. In fact, I don't think she even looked back.




Paige has been so excited about going to school ever since she was old enough to say "Me school too." All summer long she was bursting with excitement about going to school. Each time we drove by her school she would proudly point it out and announce that it is no longer Charlie's school -- it is her school.

And her school it is! I pray for Mrs. C. She is going to have her hands full with Paige if she talks even a fraction as much as she does at home =)

I am certain that Paige is going to have fun. She already knows, and is friends with, 4 other little girls in her class. In fact, we had a playdate with 3 of them yesterday so they would have a familiar face in the crowd.

I love my little (big) girl! I am so proud of her!

Here are a few pics from her big day...

Big Brother Charlie offered lots of encouragement.


Mommy and Daddy are so proud of Paige!

First Day Donut!


Excited!!


Friends Already!

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl Paige is, and how joyful her expression on her first day!!!! I can't wait to hear all about her schooling adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete