Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A New Look

I have been receiving a few complaints from a couple of frequent Banana Pants readers (husband and inlaws --- gotta' keep that group happy!) that they are unable to read my blog on their phones due to the color of the text. The brown background did not show up on their phones and therefore the yellow text on white background was hard to read.

So......I decided to try a new look. I like the old one better, but will give this a go for awhile.

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Keepin' the peace is a good thing! I happen to really like this "new look". I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfectly lovely...a celebrity DOES need to consider her public, after all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color scheme. Love the header photo. So cute!

    ReplyDelete