Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Pooh Sleeps Alone...

This is where Pooh Bear is sleeping tonight, and quite possibly the next couple of nights.


Pooh Bear is Charlie's Best Bud. And, it breaks my heart to have to separate them for the night.

But, alas, some sort of disciplinary action was/is called for. I won't go into the details, but Charlie has had a rough couple of days. And, I am fairly certain that there will be more discipline, in the form of missing soccer or Pioneer club, handed down. Yep - that bad. =(

He was so sweet tonight, though, when he prayed for forgiveness, and then he ask Jesus to keep Pooh Bear warm tonight. Seriously, I almost gave him Pooh back right then. I love that little man!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my heart! What a brave little man you have, taking his discipline so well, and to you too! I would have caved, no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna is beautiful! I am so happy your family is blessed with such an amazing little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, heck! I want to give him his Pooh bear back for that! What a brave little man!

    ReplyDelete