Saturday, October 31, 2009

Strawberries and Bananas

Today is the last day of Down Syndrome Awareness Month. It is also Halloween. I have decided that pictures of Anna in her costume are the best way to celebrate both events!

This year, Anna is a Strawberry. I like to call her "Strawberries and Bananas" =)

She is none too happy about the hat on her head (going to be a long winter), but I managed a few pics. =)

The baby doll helped occupy her hands to keep the hat on.



Ha! Ha! Mommy! I got it off!!

Will post some more pictures from Trick-or-Treating later!

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!! Love the giggling "I got the hat off" pic! Alayna is a bumble bee and isn't really thrilled with the whole costume idea!
    Hope all 3 kids have a wonderful night trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....if I would have seen that costume, I so would have gotten it for Ella. I LOVE it!!! Ella is exactly the same way with hats....doesn't want anything on her head.

    ReplyDelete