Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy Days Ahead...('Tis the Season!)

I have to stop looking at my calendar. Every time I do, I start to hyper-ventilate a little due to how jammed packed the thing is!

We have many busy days ahead of us, but at least a lot of them are "fun" busy days =)

Tomorrow my parents arrive from Arizona (Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!). They are staying through Thanksgiving. My Dad is going to be helping Jonathan (okay, Jonathan is going to be helping him) finish off our new bedroom. Our family room used to have cathedral ceilings, but we had a floor put out over it, so now we have an extra bedroom upstairs. Anyway - that is what will be keeping my Dad busy most of the time.

My Mom will busy helping me keep my head above water as I run around to doctor appointments, school functions, soccer, church events, therapies, etc. That is in addition to helping me prepare Thanksgiving dinner for 13 adults and 5 kids.

Needless to say, I hope my parents are well-rested before coming to visit =)

Yesterday, I took Anna back to the opthalmologist about her right eye. For the entire month of October it was one big gunky mess. And, under her poor little eye was getting red and chaffed from all the tearing. The doctor wants to repeat the tear duct probing procedure we had done back in June (right eye only). I am none too thrilled, but would like to get the issued resolved, and would like to do it before the end of the year since we have already met our insurance deductibles (I know, lame reason). So - Add that to my calendar!

Other upcoming 'events' include: 6-mos IFSP (looking to add Speech therapy to our regular regimine), Cardiologist appointment (hopefully we won't have to ever go back!), MOPS meeting, Pinecar Derby/Pancake breakfast for both Charlie and Paige, Reading to Paige's class, Thanksgiving, Helping SIL and BIL move, NW New Jersey DS Group Holiday Party, Cookie Exchange...and the list goes on. But, most importantly - My Birthday!!! =)

Germs, Stay Away! You are not welcome in this house because we have no time for you right now...Busy Days are Ahead!

3 comments:

  1. i'm out of breathe just reading! But, it sure sounds like a nice time is about to be had! You must be so excited to have your parents coming in! Sounds like Thanksgiving will be perfect.Hope that room gets done!and Anna's eye problem is resolved, it's been going on for a while... I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't is crazy how busy life gets. Your next few months makes me tired. :-) But like you said it's a fun time of the year. Sounds like you will be having a fun Thanksgiving. Keep us updated on Anna's eye issue. Hopefully it will get better or resolved sooner then later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Your calendar sounds crazy like mine. I barely remember October, but at least I have photos to remind me what we all did! Happy birthday month. And good luck on your new room. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete