Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Super Patient"

...that is what Anna's sticker says.

Anna had her tear ducts probed again today. We had to be there at 6:30 am. Her procedure was at 7:30 am, and we were home and resting comfortably by 9:30 am.

Just like last time, the whole procedure was probably a lot rougher on me, than on Anna. They let me hold her as they put her to sleep, and then I turned her over to the nurses.

Not more than 30 minutes later, she was awake and waiting for me =) She is such a trooper!

waiting to be called back


nice outfit! =)


awake and happy!


enjoying a little juice!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that it went well! Isn't it great that they make you feel better and let you know that everything is ok? Colin had his hearing test yesterday and was probed and poked and unhappy...but as soon as I got in the car with him he just looked at me and smiled....made some of that horrible feeling melt away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so good! It is always harder on the mom!
    Hope this is the end of the tear duct issues.
    You're looking good Anna!!!!

    ReplyDelete