Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winter Concert Preview

Charlie has a Winter Concert at school coming up next week. He has been treating our family to many previews of the concert.

Last Saturday, Charlie and Paige put on their own concert for us. Paige donned her princess gear, and Charlie put on his lab coat for the performance.

Hope you enjoy the previews. They are a little long, but extremely entertaining...especially if you watch the dynamics between Charlie and Paige. I am sure the real thing will be equally as entertaining =)

Preview 1: Note that Charles (Charlie) is in charge, and that Paige is far too occupied by her costume

Preview 2: Paige is still having problems with the props, and Charlie gets frustrated

Preview 3: After regaining their composure, they continue in style

Preview 4: The big finale! (and look how cute Anna is in the background!)

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! What a great performance from Paige & Charlie. I am sure he will be the hit of his school show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of all, very cute videos! I tried to send you an email before, but the link kept shutting down my internet for some reason.

    Thanks for the suggestion you made on my blog! I actually stumbled across a website where you can turn your blog into a book! I thought I would look into that because that would be really nice for Colin as well. This blogging has been fun because it's a great way to keep track of Colin's progress AND because I have met so many great people through it!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete