Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally Asleep

Poor little Anna has a nasty cold that has her completely congested. That makes going to sleep difficult. Anna likes to 'nuzzle' her left sleeve when she is going to sleep, but when she can't breathe out of her nose, she isn't able to soothe herself. Then she starts crying, which only makes the stuffy nose worse.

I went to the store and bought a new cool mist humidifier for her room. I am praying that her cold stops at just that...a cold, and doesn't progress to something more. An ear infection, maybe...but looking to stay away from the croup this year. So far, we have been very healthy this winter and we praise God for that!

Paige is also sick. She has been running a fever and complaining of a headache and sore throat since yesterday. I let her sleep with me last night which she loved. I did too -- she was nice and toasty on a cold night =)

Praying my girls get a good night's sleep and are feeling better in the morning!

5 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers for Paige & Anna. Bummer, so sorry you have sick girlies. Hope Charlie doesn't get it too.
    We do those simply saline nose drops for our kids and it really helps clear our the nasal drainage.
    Hope you get some rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few drops of eucalyptus oil into the water of our cool mist vaporizer helps LC out when she's congested...hope Anna dries up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better! I hate when their little noses are stuffed. I like the idea of the eucalyptus oil in the vaporizer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry your girls are sick. I hope they get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete