Monday, April 5, 2010

Celebration Saturday!

Last Saturday, we celebrated!

We celebrated Anna's 2nd birthday, which is coming up on April 15. We celebrated Hudson's (Anna's cousin) birthday, who turned 2 on April 1. And, we celebrated Easter with Jonathan's side of the family.

It was a big day filled with Easter Egg Hunts, egg coloring, Easter baskets, lots of presents, yummy food, and, of course, birthday cake!

The cakes (Elmo and Zoe)were made by my SIL, Kathleen. Aren't they cute?! Anna loved her cake and couldn't wait to dig in. Watching her smash it into her face almost made me cry. It reminded me of how frustrated I was last year on her birthday when she was still unable to feed her herself. But this year...she wasted no time shoving it in! =)

LOT and LOTS of pictures were taken - but I will try to pick out my favorites...




















7 comments:

  1. Happy (almost) birthday Anna Banana Pants! Those cakes are adorable! Love the pic of Anna and Hudson where he has his head on her shoulder, so sweet. Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Anna REALLY enjoyed her cake! Such cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure Anna and Addy have about 75% of the same outfits! I love her eating her cake! I wish Addy would eat anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well....I am STILL waiting for Ella to feed herself. The little stinker!! Those are great pictures and Anna's early celebration. Can you believe that they are turning 2 already?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori those are GREAT pictures!! Everyone looks so happy! Happy birthday Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eat that cake Anna...you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW, what beautiful pics of such beautiful children! And Miss Anna knows just what to do with her cake!!
    Happy Early Birthday Anna!!!!!

    ReplyDelete