Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!!

Today is my husband's 28th birthday (again!)

I am so blessed to have Jonathan in my life.

Thank you, Jonathan, for loving me and choosing me.
Thank you for being an irreplacable father.
Thank you for working so hard and sacrificing so much to support our family.
Thank you for always thinking of us first.
Thank you for being the kind of man I want our son to grow up to be like.
Thank you for being strong in your faith and sharing it with me and the kids.
Thank you for rushing home to us each week. We know you hate being away.

We love you and hope you have a super birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jonathan, very sweet post Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lori, if I had a blog...I would write great things about you too :) You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jonathan. Very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute post!! Happy Birthday!

    P.S. I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete