Wednesday, April 14, 2010

He Just Knew

We had some special visitors today!

Meet Lev (4 yrs.)


and his sister Eliava (just turned 2!)

Funny how we met...I was at the grocery store one day, and as I was standing there contemplating which cheese to buy, this little boy wanders over to me and grabs my hand. I looked down, and there was this adorable little boy with Down syndrome. So, I walk him back over to his mother (Florence - sorry, I don't have a picture) and she begins apologizing for him, etc. Nonsense, I tell her. That little boy knew what he was doing. I have a little girl with Down syndrome.

But how could he have known that? I was there without any kids (Probably the one and only time I have ever been to the grocery store without any kids, mind you).

He just knew. God was putting us together because he knew we would be friends.


5 comments:

  1. Wow......everything DOES happen for a reason. And, yes, I believe little Lev DID know. A new friendship made.......*sigh*:) Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that story. God is amazing isn't he how he brings others into our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful story! I am so jealous, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is so amazing. What a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a great story! I'm all teary eyed that you guys were brought together!

    ReplyDelete