Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Knew We Could Not Stay Away Long...

...from the doctor's office, that is.

Between yesterday and today, I have taken all three kids to see the doctor. Our score (so far): 4 pink eyes, 3 ear infections and 1 bronchitis.

Jonathan goes to the doctor later today for what is probably bronchitis, as well.

The only good part is that Anna slept until 11 am this morning, and I had to wake her even then. She has not slept well for the past 5 or 6 nights because she has been non-stop coughing.

You can see by the pics that she is still not feeling well. Despite having a couple doses of antibiotics in her already, she is still sporting a 102-103 fever (poor, sweet thing). She attempted to play, but just couldn't muster the energy to go very far.


I am looking forward to summer when we can hopefully put all this ickiness behind us!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I should NOT be in as much love with that last picture as I am. Hugs, hugs, hugs BananaPants. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Courtney. Oh sweet Anna we are so sorry you and your family have the sickies but this last picture of you is adorable. Oh my goodness you even make being sick cute!

    Hoping the antibiotics kick in quickly and you are better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby! She is still a beautiful sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness Anna! That second pictures says it all! Feel better Anna!! Actually all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hope everyone gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH man, I am so sorry. Sam is sick again as well and it's driving me nuts this cold weather of ours. I wonder if he has pink eye as well because it's red and watery and goupy. He does have croup but not sure about the other. Man, I hope you home gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, my heart just melts looking at the pictures! Feel better soon Anna and the rest of your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, that poor thing! I hope everyone is feeling better. I can't wait for the warm weather to come around and stick.

    ReplyDelete