Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Not-So Sleepy Girl

The other day, when Anna was supposed to be taking a nap, I heard a lot of noise coming out of her room. I went in to see what was going on. What I found was Anna having a jolly ol' time amusing herself. (Sorry for the shaky video - there was a fly buzzing around)

In case you were wondering...she was trying to shake out her pigtails and flop them across her face. This is her new fun thing to do when she has her hair in pigtails.
I guess she wore herself out because after she grabs her blanket at the end, she laid down and went to sleep. Silly girl =)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so funny, and totally reminds me of Samantha's energetic naptimes. Anna's smile is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE her!! Of course nap time = fun time!! Uh-oh mommy, did you miss that memo??!! So cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable. Love her giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that was so sweet. wish I could reach in and hug her. I love how she gets her blankie just right in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna has an admirer. Eon watched the entire video, talking back to her and trying to give her toys! LOL! It was so cute! He kept looking at me like, "Is this kid for real?" She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a contagious laugh and smile!!! i love little pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh...I just love our kiddos!! Anna is such a ham. So cute how she shakes out her piggies. I am seriously jealous that Adrienne got to meet you. I have dreams of seeing Anna and Ella together..someday!!!

    ReplyDelete