Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Little Pumpkins

Yesterday we made our annual trek to the Pumpkin Patch.  The weather was bright, sunny and warm - very unPumpkin Patch like - but perfect in my book! 

The kids had fun playing in the corn pit (instead of a sandbox).  It was a fight to get Anna out she was having so much fun =)

The hayride out to the pumpkin patch was exciting!


And, then we picked out our perfect pumpkins.

And, tried to pose with them in the blinding sunlight.







I think the highlight of the day, for Charlie and Paige anyway, was the pumpkin launching.  They love to play Angry Birds on Jonathan's iPhone, and therefore, thought this was awesome.


Ahhh, I love my little pumpkins! =)

6 comments:

  1. Such great pics Lori!! Looks like you had a perfect day! We went today to a pumpkin patch and got some cute pics but of course it was nap time and once again Bennett decided he was going to be ticked off during pumpkin pics- stay tuned. Anna looks adorable as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous day. Great pictures of all the kids! Love the pumpkin launch, Aidan & Jason would be first in line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! I really wish someone was doing a pumpkin launch around here, Ethan would totally get into that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW, i miss you guys!!
    Hugs to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love seeing all the pictures of kids at the pumkin patches. Darling pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete