Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days Are "Snow" Much Fun!!

We are enjoying a snow day here in the Northeast.

Fortunately, we were spared the worst of the storm (we are a little farther inland) and we landed only about 6 inches, but that was more than enough to make for some good ol' winter fun this morning with the neighbors.

Here is a little slide show of us frolicking in the white fluffy stuff with our friends.


As much fun as snow days are...I would much rather be taking fun pictures of us at the beach or the pool. When does summer get here?

8 comments:

  1. Don't know where you're at, but I live near Cleveland, OH. Summer won't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that I LOVED the slide show. So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an "old school" kid block party...what fun. Wish I was home sipping cocoa and sledding with you guys..instead of stuck in my hotel room with 18+ inches of snow here in Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous day! Love the pic of the 3 kids together...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW , lucky you! We finally got the snow but Miss Em is not feeling well. We spent the day inside snuggling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great slideshow Lori! We got about the same amount and you're right, just enough to have plenty of fun in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a blast but I sure get cold just thinking about it. I need to get Ella to the snow but unfortunately it means driving about an hour and a half up to the mountains and I just haven't had the desire yet. We are expecting 80 degree days this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna looks so cute eating the snow. I love all the pink coats.

    ReplyDelete