Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday Wish!

It looks like Anna will get to make a birthday wish this year!!

Once Anna learned how to blow on a flute and her harmonica, I made it our (my) goal to get Anna to blow out her candles on her cake this year on her birthday.

We have been practicing blowing on our fingers. We have been practicing blowing on a pinwheel, and she has gotten really good at blowing bubbles during therapy.  So, tonight, we decided to practice with a candle...



Oh, what will she wish for?!?   I know my wish has already been granted. =)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, great practicing for the big day coming up! WOO HOO Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute Lori! Great job Anna! She is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stand it!!! You're just too much Anna!!! Goodness we miss you! Every time I mention Anna my kids say,"oh Anna Banana she is so gentle and loving".
    can't wait to see her in action with her real cake and candles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work all around! Happy birthday, Anna!

    ReplyDelete