Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Don't Hate Me 'Cause I'm Beautiful (Dance-A-Rama!)

Paige had her final dance class yesterday.  At the end of the class, the girls gave us a little performance (2 actually -- so it was twice as cute - and funny!)

The song they used was "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson.    Appropriate for 4-yr olds?  Questionable.  But the girls were clueless to most of the lyrics, so I won't harp too much.

Keep in mind this was a little 6-week (45 min.) rec. department dance class for pre-schoolers, so it is far from Broadway.  And, this was supposed to be an intro to all types of dance class (ballet, jazz, hip hop, etc.) I think it is mostly hip hop, though. Either way, it is, ummm, entertaining?

Enjoy the show!



Ha!  I think my favorite part is when they are walking forward and back and Paige looks like a turkey or a peacock.  Too funny!  Definitely saving this gem for future boyfriends! =)


4 comments:

  1. loved the deep shoulder action! lookin' GOOD, paige. i'm sure your dad breaks a sweat whenever he watches the video. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is dad...I don't know whether to be proud or mortified. What are they teaching at that class? There was a lot of shaking and wiggling...but I constantly felt the need to have to look away...ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paige you made my day!!!! Darlin you've got all the moooves!!!
    We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete