Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Well, this has got to be one of the craziest Halloween's ever!

We had a major snow storm on Saturday (12+ inches) that downed trees and knocked out power all around us. Halloween festivities were canceled all around, including the event that we were excited to attend.  I was completely bummed because I worked hard to make our costumes this year...and even Jonathan and I were planning on wearing costumes.

School was canceled today because the schools were still without power -- meaning no Halloween party or parade.

But, fortunately,  Trick-or-Treating was still ON!!!

So, we donned our Angry Bird costumes (that I made, all by myself, by hand)  and hit the streets =)












It was a crazy Halloween - and definitely one we will remember! =)




5 comments:

  1. Aaaaa! You're such a creative wizard! So darn cute. I can't stop giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant imagine making them all by hand....but they all turned out really cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Glad you were able to trick or treat still with all the power outages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those costumes are GREAT! Don't ever say you're not crafty! Glad you all got to go out and trick or treat, despite the stinking snow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lori is crafty all right...like the serpent in the Garden :)

    ReplyDelete