Thursday, December 15, 2011

Covering All Our Bases

The kids and I had a fun evening taking care of some very important business.

First, we finished our letters to Santa.





 Then we went to the post office and mailed our letters in the special, Direct to the North Pole, mailbox.




Finally, after a fun dinner out (no cooking for Mama - that was the fun part for me!), we went to the mall to do a little Christmas shopping... and to see Santa, of course!

Anna is telling us to "smile"




Other than just being good for goodness sake - I think we have covered all our Santa bases.  See you on Christmas Eve, Big Guy!

1 comment:

  1. What a great night!!! I love the letters!!!

    I'm absolutly sure they are on the "nice" list!! Love them! Give them all a big hug from us!

    ReplyDelete